If it is likely that the damage occurred during transit, it is necessary to resolve the issue through the international reclamation system provided by Japan Post and the postal service in your country. In order to do so, you need to file a claim with your local postal service. It is important that you receive a claim/case number and some sort of official document. Please forward everything to us and we will take all necessary steps on the Japanese side.
Please note that the investigation process has no fixed timeframe and can take several weeks to complete. Compensations or replacements can not be offered while an investigation is still pending or if you chose an uninsured shipping method. Reimbursements can only be issued with the same value as the declared invoice value.
If you have received a damaged item, please follow these steps:
- If the shipping box is visibly damaged, please open it with a post office representative present, if possible.
- Keep all packing material and documents that came with the order.
- File a damage claim with your postal service and make sure to receive a document containing a claim/case number.
- Take detailed pictures of the damage.
- Write a short description of the issue.
- Send the pictures us