Please check the Japan time when the tracking number was sent out. If it was sent to you on a Friday (Japanese time), it may not work until Monday afternoon in Japanese time. Many shipments are prepared Friday afternoon and evening. This is when labels are created and you receive an automated email with tracking information. However, the post office doesn't pick up those packages until Monday morning. After the post office picks them up, your number should be trackable within 24 hours. If it's been over 5 days and your tracking number still doesn't work, please send us an e-mail.
Articles in this section
- Notice: Handheld consoles (PS Vita, Nintendo DS, etc)
- Can I return a DEFECTIVE item?
- Why did my order arrive late? Can I receive compensation?
- Is there a problem with my order?
- My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
- Why isn't my tracking number isn't working?
- Why didn't I receive an invoice after my order?
- What happens if the price drops after I ordered?
- Can I cancel just one item from my order?
- What if my order is damaged?