We try to communicate as soon as possible if there is a problem or issue with your order. We use the email address that you provided to contact you. It's very rare, but problems during order processing can occur. If you haven't received any emails from us, then there shouldn't be any problems with your order and it will ship soon.
Articles in this section
- Notice: Handheld consoles (PS Vita, Nintendo DS, etc)
- Can I return a DEFECTIVE item?
- Why did my order arrive late? Can I receive compensation?
- Is there a problem with my order?
- My item arrived damaged. What do I do?
- Why isn't my tracking number isn't working?
- Why didn't I receive an invoice after my order?
- What happens if the price drops after I ordered?
- Can I cancel just one item from my order?
- What if my order is damaged?