Please check the Japan time when the tracking number was sent out. If it was sent to you on a Friday (Japanese time), it may not work until Monday afternoon in Japanese time. Many shipments are prepared Friday afternoon and evening. This is when labels are created and you receive an automated email with tracking information. However, the post office doesn't pick up those packages until Monday morning. After the post office picks them up, your number should be trackable within 24 hours. If it's been over 5 days and your tracking number still doesn't work, please send us an e-mail.
Articles in this section
- Holiday Shipping Delay Notice
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Why hasn't my pre-order shipped?
- Can I merge my orders to save on shipping?
- Why is my package being redirected or sent back to Tokyo?
- Why is my package being returned to Japan?
- Why haven't you replied to my email?
- Did my order ship?
- My item is broken/defective. What do I do?
- What do I do if my package/order/item appears to be lost?