Did you see two of the same item or figure listed on our website? This does happen sometimes. Chances are that one is an original release and one is a re-release. This often happens for popular figures. The original will likely be the more expensive one. These figures are usually not different at all. If you have questions about the details, feel free to email us.
Articles in this section
- Notice: Language for DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, and Games
- My item has a defect I didn't notice in the photos you sent!
- Why am I being asked to submit information for identity verification?
- WARNING about FOTS Japan, Insight, Pulchra, and Apricot Blossom
- Do you send out coupon codes?
- What payments do you accept?
- Are your items authentic? Do you sell bootlegs?
- Can you send me discount codes?
- Can you mark my package as Gift?
- What is a defective item?