Yes, you can add shipping protection to an order after it has been placed but only before it has been shipped. Once added to an order, shipping protection can’t be cancelled.
Articles in this section
- What is shipping protection?
- What is covered under shipping protection?
- Can I add shipping protection to my order?
- How do I add shipping protection to my order?
- Do all orders include shipping protection?
- My package arrived damaged - how do I file a damage claim?
- How does a replacement or refund work?
- How do I file a shipping protection claim?
- My package was stolen - how do I file a stolen claim?
- I think my order is lost - how do I file a lost claim?
Article is closed for comments.