You will be able to enable/disable shipping protection from the shopping cart on our site. It will automatically be enabled, so you will need to toggle this insurance off if you do not want it included. We DO NOT recommend shipping your order without this coverage, as this will nullify Solaris Japan’s liability in the case of a lost, damaged, or stolen package for your order.
Articles in this section
- What is shipping protection?
- What is covered under shipping protection?
- Can I add shipping protection to my order?
- How do I add shipping protection to my order?
- Do all orders include shipping protection?
- My package arrived damaged - how do I file a damage claim?
- How does a replacement or refund work?
- How do I file a shipping protection claim?
- My package was stolen - how do I file a stolen claim?
- I think my order is lost - how do I file a lost claim?