Most items are shipped within 2-3 business days. (Japan Standard Time). For example, if you place an order on a Friday evening (JST), your order should ship by Wednesday the following week. There are some cases where your order will be delayed for a variety of reasons. Some are out of our control. Trust us that we are working very hard to package your order with extreme care and ship your package as soon as we can. Please wait 5 business days before sending us a message to inquire about your order.
Articles in this section
- Increase in JP Post Shipping Rates [JUNE 2022]
- My FedEx package arrived with damage. What should I do?
- Understanding JP Post's tracking updates
- How do we pack your package?
- Why hasn't my tracking updated [Saver Shipping]?
- If my order ships late, can I be compensated since I chose Regular/Express shipping?
- Why do I have to pay additional shipping costs?
- Can you ship from personal name and not a business?
- Can you ship in a plain brown box?
- Can I change my shipping address?