Yes, you can upgrade your shipping method. We are able to do this if we have not already printed your shipping label. We will calculate the additional cost and send you a payment link to pay the additional cost. Once the additional payment has been made, we will ship your order via the preferred method.
Articles in this section
- Increase in JP Post Shipping Rates [JUNE 2022]
- My FedEx package arrived with damage. What should I do?
- Understanding JP Post's tracking updates
- How do we pack your package?
- Why hasn't my tracking updated [Saver Shipping]?
- If my order ships late, can I be compensated since I chose Regular/Express shipping?
- Why do I have to pay additional shipping costs?
- Can you ship from personal name and not a business?
- Can you ship in a plain brown box?
- Can I change my shipping address?