Yes of course, we can change the shipping address on orders that have not yet shipped. Please send us an email with your order number and your new address. We will change it in our warehouse shipping system. However, this change will not reflect on your order page. Trust us that the change has been made :)
Articles in this section
- Increase in JP Post Shipping Rates [JUNE 2022]
- My FedEx package arrived with damage. What should I do?
- Understanding JP Post's tracking updates
- How do we pack your package?
- Why hasn't my tracking updated [Saver Shipping]?
- If my order ships late, can I be compensated since I chose Regular/Express shipping?
- Why do I have to pay additional shipping costs?
- Can you ship from personal name and not a business?
- Can you ship in a plain brown box?
- Can I change my shipping address?
Please sign in to leave a comment.