If you would like to merge your orders, please send us an email with your order numbers and let us know you'd like to merge them. This can sometimes result in a savings on shipping. After your order ships, we will be able to refund you the difference in shipping as a gift card. However, merging orders does not always result in savings. Sometimes are are not able to safely fit your entire order in one box and it might need two boxes. We will do our best to accommodate your merging request.
Articles in this section
- Holiday Shipping Notice
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Why hasn't my pre-order shipped?
- Can I merge my orders to save on shipping?
- Why is my package being redirected or sent back to Tokyo?
- Why is my package being returned to Japan?
- Why haven't you replied to my email?
- Did my order ship?
- My item is broken/defective. What do I do?
- What do I do if my package/order/item appears to be lost?