If you would like to merge your orders, please send us an email with your order numbers and let us know you'd like to merge them. This can sometimes result in a savings on shipping. After your order ships, we will be able to refund you the difference in shipping as a gift card. However, merging orders does not always result in savings. Sometimes are are not able to safely fit your entire order in one box and it might need two boxes. We will do our best to accommodate your merging request.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble logging in to My Account!
- How do you know an item is new?
- Shipping Delays/Suspensions Due to COVID-19
- Why is my brand new figure double taped?
- Why does my brand new figure have some flaws?
- Holiday Shipping Delay Notice
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Why hasn't my pre-order shipped?
- Can I merge my orders to save on shipping?
- Why is my package being redirected or sent back to Tokyo?