Our shipping address state an employees name and not a business. We do this to help you avoid customs fees and taxes when possible. You don't need to request this service, we do this with every package and we mark every package gift.
Articles in this section
- Increase in JP Post Shipping Rates [JUNE 2022]
- My FedEx package arrived with damage. What should I do?
- Understanding JP Post's tracking updates
- How do we pack your package?
- Why hasn't my tracking updated [Saver Shipping]?
- If my order ships late, can I be compensated since I chose Regular/Express shipping?
- Why do I have to pay additional shipping costs?
- Can you ship from personal name and not a business?
- Can you ship in a plain brown box?
- Can I change my shipping address?
Please sign in to leave a comment.