Processing time and shipping estimates are different. The entire amount of shipping fees are paid to the Japan Post. Once your item ships, it should arrive within the estimated shipping window. We do not include processing time in our shipping estimate. Our website states the processing time needed on our page. Order processing time is also stated in the order confirmation email. We apologize for any delays in order processing, however, it is not related to the shipping method you have chosen.
Articles in this section
- My FedEx package arrived with damage. What should I do?
- How do we pack your package?
- Why hasn't my tracking updated [Saver Shipping]?
- If my order ships late, can I be compensated since I chose Regular/Express shipping?
- Why do I have to pay additional shipping costs?
- Can you ship from personal name and not a business?
- Can you ship in a plain brown box?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- Do you ship to (country name)?
- Do you deliver to military bases?